Autel AutoLink AL539B] Code Reader/OBDII Diagnostic Tool/Tester/Circuit Test/Starting & Charging Systems Tests/Battery Test etc.
The AutoLink® AL539b OBDII & Electrical Test Tool supports all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis. Featuring the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker, the versatile, easy-to-use AL539b will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
- Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
- Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
- Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
- Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
- Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
- Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
- Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
- Graphs data (1996 and newer)
- Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
- Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Internet updateable and upgradeable
- Prints data via PC
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
1. AL539B Main unit 2. Probes
3. Battery Test Cable 4. OBDII Cable
5. USB Cable 6. User Manual
7. CD Carry Case
8. 3.7V Li-ion Battery
There are no reviews yet.