Autel IM608 Diagnostic Tool Functions:
Autel IM608+XP400+J2534+APB112+G-BOX2 Diagnostic Tool
Get our best deal Autel IM608 Tool+XP400+J2534+APB112+G-BOX2 Car Diagnostic tool at best price and fastest, free shipping to Whole Uk and EU.
1. ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
* Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning – automatically identify the type of anti-theft system, intelligently combining the matching process. Easy to use. You only need to operate according to the device prompts to perform relevant operations. A novice user can also perform Key Learning.
* Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning – meet the needs of professional technicians. It is more powerful for its advanced key learning functions
1). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
2). Key Generation
3). Key Programming
4). Command Introduction
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
8). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More .
Professional Vehicle Locksmith
The Key Programmer XP400 is specially designed to read transponder data (including Mercedes Benz infrared smart key), clone and generate exclusive keys, read/write on-board EEPROM data, and read/write Freescale 9S12 MCUs. By working with diagnostic tool or PC those are both loaded with programmer software, the XP400 can read/write transponder data quickly and accurately. The XP400 include 9 parts:
* Transponder Induction Area – Remote control
* Transponder Slot – Hold the transponder
* Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – Hold the Mercedes infrared key
* Vehicle Key Slot – Hold the vehicle key
* IC Card Induction Area – Read/write IC card information
* Status LED – Indicate current operating status
* Cross Signal Pins – Hold the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface
* EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – Hold the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket
* Locker – Lock the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper function
Note: You can connect it to the XP400 (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
All-in-One Key & Chip Programmer XP400
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1). DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2). USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3). DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4). Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5). IC Card Induction Area
6). Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7). Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8). Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9). Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10). Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11). Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12). EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
XP400 Key SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
1). PC Supported
2). MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
3). ECU Read / Write
4). MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
5). Key Reading / Writing
6). Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
7). Finding the Control Frequency
8). IC Card Reading / Writing
2. All System Diagnostics – Access to OE-Level Diagnostics
This OE-Level diagnostic tool allows you to perform the same level of analysis, diagnosis and repair as the OEM dealer’s tool does, which means, as a professional mechanic, you now have full access to all of the diagnostic information as the same exact tool that of the OEM dealer offers, and the ability to complete reflashing or reprogramming without outsourcing or turning a client away. Also, this access to information will be a substantial improvement for independent repair shops
1). All System Diagnostics
2). Auto Search / VIN Finding
3). Reading / Deleting Error Code
4). Viewing the Live Data Stream
5). View Records of Failure History
6). Store and Data Management Applications
7). MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
Auto Scan & Auto VIN for Added Convenience
Adopting the latest VIN-based technology, Autel IM608 comes with Auto VIN feature to acquire the vehicle VIN number automatically and Auto Scan feature can quickly scan all modules present to quickly locate the fault cause at one touch.
The AutoVIN Scan technology of the IM608 enables you to identify CAN vehicles fast and precisely in one touch. With this advanced function, you can easily and quickly retrieve car’s information, including the vehicle type, country of origin, engine size, etc. and run diagnostics on selected system.
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to update the computer software on the
vehicle to the latest version, as well as to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or
replacements, providing ways for the issues of Drivability, Fuel Efficiency, Power Loss, Fault Codes, Durability of Mechanical
The process of sending and retrieving information from a vehicle control module with a device is known as Actuation test or bi-directional control. The main aim of the actuation test function is to request the control module to perform a specific function including system tests, actuator tests, functional tests, inspection tests, reprogramming or reinitialization, thus saving diagnostic time.
Eg: You connect a fuel pressure gauge, cycled the key and cranked the engine but you couldn’t figure out anything regarding the fuel pressure. With the actuation test function of this diagnostic tool, you can send a fuel pump command on instruction and see the proper fuel pressure, figuring out if there is a problem with the fuel pump circuit or pump.
3. Offer 23 Service Functions at Your Fingertips
The Autel IM608 Diagnostic Tool also offers time-saving shortcuts to access 23 service functions with one touch of the screen, including:
1) Oil Reset Service: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage.
2) Injector Coding: Write the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works
3) Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Service: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
4) Electric Parking Brake (EPB) Service: Remind you to reset the brake pad, especially if you have replaced it.
5) ABS/SRS Services: Perform various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System.
6) Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Service: Calibrating and resetting the position of the steering is just a click away.
7) The Diesel Particulate Filter Service: Clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
8) And BMS, Suspension, Throttle, Win DR Roof, Seat, Odometer, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, Tooth Learning, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Trans Adaption, etc. waiting for you to explore.
Software Newly Update:
1. Volkswagen/ Audi Software Upgrad to V4.25
1) MQB All Key Lost Via OBD
* Support All MQB models with Megamos AES key
* All key lost: 30USD per vehicle
2) Applicable to all Autel IM products including IM608/ IM508/ Maxisys IM +XP200/ XP400/ XP400 Pro
2. GM Software Updated to V2.90
1) All Key Lost via OBD
* Support all models up to 2020, smart & Blade keys
* APPLICABLE TO ALL AUTEL IM PRODUCTS, INCLUDING IM608. IM508 AND MAXISYS IM
2) Support Models:
* CHEVROLET SILVERADO
* CHEVROLET CAMARO
* GMC SIERRA
* CHEVROLET EQUINOX
* CHEVROLET TRAVERSE
* CADILLAC XT5
* CHEVROLET CRUZE
* CHEVROLET TAHOE
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel IM608 Diagnostic Tool Customers Feedbacks:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL – add key OK – 2min
Scirocco 2011 – add key OK – 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 – add key OK – 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
There are no reviews yet.