iCarsoft Professional Multi-System Auto Diagnostic Tool MB V2.0 Compatible for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart
iCarsoft Auto Diagnostic Tool MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart. is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart developed by iCarsoft Tec.
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM AUTO DIAGNOSTIC TOOL MB V2.0
SAS+ ETC+BLD+INJ+OBD II
|iCarsoft MB V2.0 is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for Mercedes-Benz/Sprinter/Smart developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0″ TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.|
① BACK BUTTON–Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON–Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON–Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON–Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON–Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON–Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON–Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON–In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON–In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR–Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle’s Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT–Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR–Connects the scan tool
for power supply and update the software if needed.
transmission, ABS and airbag etc.2.Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation3.Read Live Data4.Full ECU Diagnosis5.Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6.Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7.Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system for
replacement and initialization.
9.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process
while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
10.Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear or
replaces the throttle valve.
11.SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or
recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
12.ABS Bleeding, release the air to restore ABS Brake sensitivity, or relearn while ABS replaced.
13.Injector coding, relearn the injector control parameter while the injector renewed or replaced
14.The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or
customized test reports.
15.Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by
the scan tool when the engine starts.
16.DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
17.Upgrade Via PC
18.Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
SEVENTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
▪Support Oil Service Reset ▪Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance▪Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
▪Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
▪Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
▪ABS Bleeding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Injector Coding(some vehicles do not enjoy this function)
▪Read &Clear DTC ▪Read Live Data
▪Support Battery Test ▪Support Data Review and Print
▪Full Speed Upgrade via PC ▪4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness — I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame — When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test — This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring — This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test — The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle’s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle’s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information — The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc.
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
MB V2.0 Main Unit
TF card (In the main unit)
There are no reviews yet.