- Latest & powerful: TOPDON thermal imaging cameras recognize the smallest temperature differences 0.07 ℃ and offer more than 300,000 temperature measuring points. Measure the temperature range –20 ° C to +450 ° C with an accuracy of ± 2 ° C! With a resolution of 220 x 160 pixels, TOPDON thermal imaging camera delivers brilliant and sharp images!
- Ready for use without prior training: TOPDON thermal imaging camera automatically shows the hottest and coldest point and thus helps to find weak points more quickly. Thanks to the 3.2 “full-angle TFT color screen & the user-friendly navigation system, control and analysis is child’s play. You can switch to German, including GERMAN instructions including built-in rechargeable lithium battery, continuous working time 3 hours.
- Areas of application: The temperature resolution of the TOPDON thermal imaging camera is increased because it uses cooled infrared detectors! For military, hunting, fire brigade, industry and manufacturing, also suitable for health status! ITC629 thermal imaging cameras make troubleshooting work on cars and in the workshop easier. ITC629 are also useful for tracking down living beings and for structural analysis in construction.
- 5 color palette & adjustable emissivity: 5 variable color palette (e.g. color palette “rainbow”, “iron”, “grayscale” etc.) can be selected directly on the thermal imaging camera, which are very suitable for a high thermal contrast and identify temperature differences! Adjustable emissivity from 0.01 to 1.00 with 4 kinds of object measurement modes. The correct setting of the emissivity is very important so that you can detect the correct temperature and diagnose errors!
- -20℃ to 450℃ (-4°F to 842°F) Temperature Range, is broad enough to capture all of the temperatures in the objects or scenes you typically encounter.
- 0.07°C Thermal Sensitivity, to spot subtle heat loss or gain.
- 220*160 Infrared Image Resolution, to create a detailed image in identifying the problem.
- 35×26 Degrees Field of View, to show more subjects into a single thermal image.
- Automatic Cold & Hot Spot Tracking, to observe changes more effectively within a fully colorized area.
- 4 Types of Emissivity Adjustment, to get more accurate inspection data.
- 5 Color Scale Palettes, to learn more about the area being inspected.
- Automatically shows the coldest and hottest temperature;
- 1 x TOPDON ITC629 Infrared Thermographic Camera
- 1 x 5V/2A USB Charger Adapter
- 1 x USB to Micro USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Carrying Bag
- 1 x Carry Case
Package dimensions: 12.8 x 11.7 x 4.8 inches