All Modes OBDII Scanner
1. Read fault codes associated with Check Engine Light on vehicle dashboards.
2. Clear fault codes so turn off Check Engine Light after servicing and repairing.
3. View dynamic Live Data to know how the car is performing.
4. Display I/M Readiness status to know if the car is ready for the emissions test.
5. Show Freeze Frame data to see what happened when the fault code set.
6. O2 Sensor Test to check fuel efficiency and emission status.
7. EVAP Test for fuel tank system (carbon canister test).
8. Access to on-board diagnostic monitoring test results to determine if some specific components or the monitors are normal.
9. Retrieve vehicle information (VIN, CID, and CVN) to track car details and historical records.
10. Built-in DTC lookup library, read generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) and manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes; show the definition directly, save the search online.
Check Engine Light? Don’t Panic!
What would you do if the check engine light comes on?
Drive the car, and it will go away by itself?
Probably. But you’ll:
- Not able to pass your local emission / smog test.
- Fail to detect underlying issues happening.
- End up damaging expensive components.
- Have an expensive repair bill that will come soon.
You need this obd2 scanner, TOPDON AL300, to get the car checked out ASAP, and know why the light is on.
Just plug this obd2 code reader in, turn the ignition on, and start the scanning. In 5 minutes, the list of fault codes will let you know where to start if the car needs a repair.
Once it gets fixed, use this scan tool to clear codes / check engine light, and get your car back on the road.
Make Your Smog Test Easy
Feel anxious when you take the car in for a smog test?
Of course you will. If smog test failed, it could mean costly repairs, late DMV registration fees, and unexpected expenses.
You can use this obd2 scan tool to reveal the following issues:
- Oxygen Sensor Failure
- Loose Fuel Cap
- Catalytic Converter Failure
- Spark Plug/Ignition Coil Issues
- Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) Valve Failure
The complete obd2 diagnostic modes including I/M Readiness check, O2 Sensor test, On-board Monitor test, coupled with others in this code reader, will guide you the right way to locate those faults, and help you fix simple problems to save your money and stress before emission test.
Check Your Car, Save Your Wallet
You saw the “service engine soon” light was on, and paid 100 bucks to have a mechanic “take a look” at it, but in the end, he told you nothing was wrong?
Why not try this universal OBDII scanner. It costs one-fifth of what mechanics will charge for JUST ONE CHECK. You can fix it yourself, and know exactly where the problem lay:
- Clear codes to shut off that flashing bummer Check Engine Light on your dashboard.
- View Freeze Frame Data to check the snapshot of running status when an error occurs.
- View Live Data to monitor the real-time running components of the engine.
- Access to VIN, CID, and CVN to have easy identification of the vehicle and so track its historical records.
With your own car intelligence + mechanic insider from TOPDON, this obd2 scanner AL300, you will save a lot of money versus having a mechanic do the same work, and you’ll never worry about overcharges at car repair shops.
Universal Scan Tool
This obd2 scanner is set to be multilingual providing both menu and DTC definitions of the language you need: English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, and Russian, with universal car coverage for most OBD2/EOBD/JOBD makes and models worldwide, manufactured in 1996 to present.
Solid OBD2 Scanner
Physically, you’ll like the feel of handling this obd2 scanner. It is durably made of hard plastic material, easy to hold, and can withstand impact from daily use. The navigation and selection buttons are well laid out, giving you minimal need for referencing the user manual, and the quick guide included.
Plug and Play
You don’t need any installation and drivers to get this obd2 code reader to work. It will function straight out of the box, and interface with the onboard computer in few seconds then bring up a menu. The operation is self-explanatory, very easy to use for beginners even when wearing gloves.
DTC LookUp Library
No mystery of the diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs). This code reader shows the definition of each code. No need to go looking the code up online in a list or database. And you can simply look up any codes, to decide if it’s an urgent problem, or the oil just needed changing.
Access to VIN, CID, CVN
Get armed with this obd2 scanner to have VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID), and CVN (Calibration Verification Number) data, specific to your car. So you can get more of its background information, historical records, also avoid buying a lemon vehicle.
Display Live Data Stream
Use its live data to watch what the sensors are reporting: engine temperature, load, rpm, MAP sensor pressure, and more. So make sure everything is in order and know if any adjustments are needed. You won’t get this useful feature from other obd2 coder readers.