This is a Small Magic Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
– Mini-sized car code reader. Portable and easy to carry in your pocket.
– Converts your iOS 10.09 / Android 5.0 (or newer) smart device into a powerful Bluetooth car diagnostic tool. Low cost alternative to a fully loaded scan tool.
– Effective Bluetooth car diagnostic tool to scan / clear DTCs, read live data in all available systems with one touch, without having to go into each individual system.
– Automotive scan tool with 15 popular maintenance services with pop-up guidance for easier daily diagnostic work.
– Bluetooth OBD2 scanner fully featured OBD2 test: Read/ Clear Codes, Live Data, Freeze Frame, I/M Readiness, O2 Sensor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, EVAP Test, Retrieve Vehicle Information.
– Improved vehicle coverage of over 120 car brands across America, Europe, and Asia.
– Free to use any car software / reset service of your choice (5 in total), for the first year.
– One-touch AutoVIN technology: to get quick and precise vehicle identification and diagnostics.
– One-touch software update: to cover the most recent vehicle make and models.
– 33ft. (10m) Bluetooth connection. Run wireless diagnostics outside the car without tangled cables.
– Diagnostic result can be recorded, saved as a report, and shared via email.
– “Feedback” feature offers timely technical assistance.
All Available System Diagnostics on 120+ Car Makes
This multipurpose obd2 scan tool can scan and clear DTCs, and display Live Data in all available car systems, of over 120 vehicle brands worldwide with one touch for Engine, Transmission, Airbag, ABS, ESP, TPMS, Immobilizer, Gateway, Steering, Radio, Air Conditioning, etc.
*The complete systems vary from different cars.
- For Engine System: Take a look at the most common issues relating to car engine failures as: Poor lubrication, Failing oil pump, Oil deposits and debris, Inadequate fuel and air compression, Leaking engine coolant, Blocked engine radiators, Prolonged engine detonation, Damaged oxygen sensors, Aged spark plugs, etc., to avoid engine breakdowns, or even require a brand-new one.
- For SRS System: Check every aspect of your airbag system to pinpoint the trouble area such as: a bad seat belt, a corroded crash sensor, or some water intrusion in a connector, identifying issues you’d otherwise need a mechanic to correct.
- For ABS System: Diagnose what is causing the ABS lights to come on. Some of the common problems include: blown sensor fuse, low brake fluids, and faulty sensor. This is important to prevent the wheels being out of the control of locking and skidding.
- For Transmission System: Have proper care and attention to ensure its long lasting operation in case of: Grinding or shaking sensation in gear, Whining, humming or clunking noises, Burning smells, Gears Slipping, Low or Leaking Transmission Fluid, and such.
- For TPMS System: Verify common TPMS problem such as: Low tire pressure, Faulty in tire pressure monitor control module, Unknown tire sensor, Failure to identify tire sensor.
- And more.
15 Hot Services in This Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Tool
1. Oil Maintenance Light Reset: Reset the oil service lamp after changing the engine oil.
2. Steering Angle Reset: Reset the steering angle to zero to keep the car running straight.
3. Injector Coding: Write the new injector code into the car system for correct cylinder injection quantity.
4. EPB Reset: Help to replace and reset the brake pad.
5. ABS Bleeding: Help to exhaust the air in ABS system in an easy way.
6. Battery Matching: Register the battery after replacement.
7. TPMS Reset: Reset the tire pressure.
8. IMMO Service: Disable any lost keys to prevent the car from being stolen, and add new keys. **ONLY available for cars with low-level IMMO system. If you need locksmith-level key programming, check our T-Ninja1000.
9. Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state.
10. Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
11. Sunroof Initialization: Initialize the sunroof when to be locked off, or closed.
12. DPF Regeneration: Help remove particulate matter to keep the trap stable.
13. AFS Headlamp Reset: Initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
14. Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration.
15. Gear Learning: Help to finish tooth learning after changing crankshaft in car engine.
>> NOTICE <<
SmartDiag Mini is NOT a bi-directional scan tool (NO Active Test available). Check our pro-level diagnostic tools ArtiDiag 700, ArtiDiag Pro, or the Phoenix Series if you need Active Test function.
This diagnostic tool’s menu varies by vehicle’s make, model, and year.
Possibly fail to run one specific system’s diagnostics with this OBD2 scanner if the vehicle does NOT have that ECU system module installed.
To check if the function you need is ready for your car, reach us anytime with information (vehicle make, model, and year) included.
Some maintenance services in this Bluetooth OBD2 scanner like Oil Reset, IMMO Service, ABS Bleeding, DPF Regeneration, etc., may NOT be available for some vehicle models. Send message to us for more information
Vehicle Diagnostic Software: Cover over 120 car makes worldwide. Access to ECU Information; Read / Clear DTCs; Display Live Data Stream.
Maintenance Software: 15 popular maintenance services for all supported car models.
>> Subscription Fee <<
FREE Lifetime: OBDII Diagnostics.
Automatic VIN Retrieval in Seconds
This advanced car scanner has a one-touch AutoVIN option, to help you automatically identify the vehicle, match the proper diagnostic software, for a quick and precise scan.
All you need is to plug the obd2 scanner’s adapter in, and run AutoVIN with a single touch.
Easy Live Data Stream in Graphic
This obd2 code reader presents the real-time data stream in three modes: a. Numbers and lists (default); b. Wave patterns; c. Merged graph (max 4 data can be merged).
So you can quickly identify if the data are in normal conditions / ranges or not.
The data can also be recorded, and saved as a diagnostic report for further analysis.
Run Diagnostics Anytime, Anywhere
This obd2 scanner’s adapter is very lightweight (40g / 1.41oz), and no bigger than a MP3 music player (61.8*48.6*22.4mm / 2.43*1.91*0.88 inches).
It can be easily slipped into a pocket, and fit into almost any space: toolbox, backpack or glove compartment, wherever is most convenient for you to store.
There are no reviews yet.